Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Today's picture/Week seven CSA flowers - 2018

You can see my huge tomato plants in the background! 


Does anyone know what those pinkish flowers in the front are? There are three sort of clumps of them.


And in the house - this week in my mother's vase.


This would be week one of the second half of the CSA flowers. I'm thinking that next year I might change it up a bit, and buy flowers every week rather than be part of the CSA. She is open a few days at the farm, and then the Farmers' Market on Sundays. It would be less expense upfront for me, and the bouquets are a bit less expensive. Smaller, but that's okay. And I can pick and choose a bit. For example, this year her sweet peas were a great success, but they weren't in the CSA bouquets. She offered whole arrangements of just sweet peas! A bit of heaven.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar