On the day before we came home we drove down to Surfers Paradise.
There are a lot of buildings, a lot of sand and pretty good surf and thats about it oh I forgot lots of people.
But now I can say I've been there.
Back at my sons place, this was my room I had lots of American football posters for he has always been interested in it. I just do not understand it very well but I don't know much about our Aussie rules football and prefer to watch it on TV as they tell you what's going on otherwise I'm at a loss to what's happening most of the time.
My daughter in law made this pillow, she has just got a sewing machine and I was showing her how to use it.
They have nice big rooms with lots of windows.
And lots of bits are a giving it a homely touch.
Dee smoking area, she had to smoke outside at my place too but she even smokes outside at her place too in the snow now that would be tough, even as a reformed smoker I have a under cover area for when it rains for the beer fairy to smoke in, nasty habit glad i gave it up.
This is cute
And the cats, there are a few, this is their sleeping and eating area.
Some little craft projects.
Well I been home now for a week and a bit so this is the last post about my holiday.

0 Yorumlar