Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zombie Hunter Ashlee & Fantasy Cultist

Thought I'd get these two quickies cataloged before the turn of the year:

Hasslefree Miniatures "Ashlee Campbell". This figure now seems to be a standard "must have" for any zombie gamer and its easy to see why. I'm not entirely happy with some of the finish of my painting here close up. She's a lovely simple model to paint and I think there-in lies the problem for me. But all said and done she'll still look great on the table.

This young lady has been sitting on the paint table in various states of (un)paint for literally years. She comes from Alternative Armies fantasy range but no longer seems to appear on their website so I can't tell you exactly which range. The sculpt is a bit old school (with strange bulging eyes) but it's such a nice scenario model (there's bound to be an altar near when she's put on the table) that I've never put her back in the unpainted tin.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar