Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Three Billboards

You know what I want in a book.  I want a good story and I want suspense and I want to "can't wait to turn the page"   and I want to rush it even if I don't really. And I certainly never  want to tell you what is going to happen next because, well,  I didn't know.    Well this film is like that.   I may not have thought so in the first 15 minutes but I did after that.

I loved the film for its Americaness as much as anything else.     What could sound better than "I've got his address and he lives in Idaho"?   It just wouldn't sound the same if you said "and he lives in Manchester" or "and he lives in Berkshire".   (I played this over in my head when he said it) .    I adored the film but was glad of my green hat being there on my head to pull over my eyes.   It had some violence, oh boy,  to make me scared of the here and now.  

But I liked it all and the end too. 




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar