The Sewcialites Quilt Along is a weekly block program that has been running since last September. It is hosted by the Fat Quarter Shop and features block designs from a wide variety of designers. They have presented 24 block designs so far and have another 12 to go. Here is their planned arrangement of all the blocks (but I haven't decided if I will do this with mine.)
I've surprised myself by keeping up with the weekly block making. There are a couple of blocks that I have changed slightly, and one that I used a totally different block pattern than was presented. Here are my first 24 blocks.
| Sewcialites QAL, 6" blocks |
I'm using 30's fabrics for my blocks with a white-on-white background fabric. They seem like the perfect fabrics to be working with in the spring, like all the beautiful flowers starting to bloom!
Linking up with:
Midweek Makers at Quilt Fabrication
Midweek Makers at Quilt Fabrication
Needle & Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts
Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Happy quilting everyone!
Julie in GA


0 Yorumlar