Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 80s

So, this is not my story. . .but one a teacher shared with me this week! It brought a laugh into my soul, so I thought, why not pass it along?

A teacher was eating with a small group of her 2nd grade students. As they were eating, she noticed that they were up and down in their seats a lot and moving about the room. She said to the kids, "Have you noticed that Mrs. Smith has not been out of her seat while she was eating lunch, except to get your treats?"

To which the students replied, "Mrs. Smith, don't take us back to the 80s"

I guess I now understand that why the numbers of children who just cannot sit still in class have risen. . .there is a conspiracy. Someone is telling our children that "sitting still" is what you did in the "olden days".

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar