Reinforcements have arrived! The second tercio is now complete and I have managed to finish two knight elements as well. I am currently working on the Pistol element having cleaned and primed the figures a couple of days ago.

Above is the second Tercio with a Kn element on the flank. The pic isn't the greatest. I think the batteries are low in the camera but the Tercio looks like the first one. :-)
Below are the heavily armored Men-at-Arms. The lance was still being used but beginning to fall out of favor. As my figures can double up for earlier Spanish lists, I decided to mount lance and sword armed riders on the same base.
Here is the army to-date deployed for battle.
I am enjoying this venture into a period I have never gamed before. DBA-RRR plays well and even though it is so similar to standard DBA, the few new rules and element types give it a different "feel" and reflect the period well enough for us casual gamers. Now, on to the Pistols and the artillery. More to come. Enjoy.Frank

0 Yorumlar