Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Am The Madden Curse!


With 11 days until the release of Madden 12 EA Sports has setup a promotion leading up to the release of the game called the "12 Days of Madden". Loyal Madden fans have the opportunity to win a VIP Madden kit. The kit includes an early copy of Madden 12, a limited edition PlayStation 3 console, with the words "IT'S TIME" engraved on it. You'll also receive a New Era snap back had that reads "I AM THE MADDEN CURSE" on the front and a pair of Monster headphones.

To have a chance at winning all you have to do is go to the EA Sports Madden 12 Fan page. Once you get there click the like button if you haven't already clicked it. Next you look for the post that has the same picture as this particular post and the reference to "12 Days of Madden" and click the like link for that. After that you leave a comment for that post detailing your most favorite Madden moment. For me, I have too many to count especially playing with my brother. I'm sure you guys have a bunch of fun and crazy Madden stories to tell too. You gotta hurry though because the cut off date is August 25th. I'll even give you a head start to get started. http://www.facebook.com/EASportsMaddenNFL?sk=wall

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar