Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fnurban #13: Do They Mean Us?

I thought a change of tone might be required: I just happened to see the below post when 'doomscrolling' in the random search page on Instagram.  I think it's referring to how ladies might beware of certain  gentlemen they might meet on Tumblr, which I am informed is "an American microblogging and social networking website" ,  presumably used by young persons.

Anyway - do they mean us? 


 Do you know anyone fitting that description? Surely not..

 

Many thanks to all who viewed and/or commented on my previous post, which rather surprisingly turned out to be the most-viewed post on this blog ( aside from those affected by 'the great Swedish bot  attack' last summer).  I hope my thoughts may have been of interest  to some of you. 

Of course the situation in Ukraine continues to be horrible and tragic, and a million people have fled to neighbouring countries, creating a huge humanitarian emergency.  In the UK, The Disasters Emergency Committee 'brings together 15 leading UK aid charities, raising funds to quickly and effectively respond to overseas disasters' - they have set up a Ukraine appeal, and their website, through which British readers who are so minded  can make donations, is here : https://www.dec.org.uk/ 

Next time  we will finally re-join the Soldier King campaign as battle continues at Zouache. Meanwhile, I salute the bravery of the people of Ukraine.  Keep safe and well, everyone. 

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar