Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Busan Food Guide and Unique Eats: Centumcity Recommendations, Goresa Fishcake Making Workshop and Crab Town Dinner in Gijang!

I left you with Shinsegae's Centumcity in my last post. Today, I'm going to tell you some of the recommended restaurants so that you know exactly where to find them in this huge mall (and the other two below somewhere in Busan as well). Hehe. We spent the rest of the afternoon making fishcakes (and eating them too!) in a store that's been around since 1963! And later on, I had the honor of dining with folks over at the Busan Tourism Organization in a lesser known crab town in this port city of Korea! It was such a wonderful experience just slowing things down and not eating regular tour food. I would gladly advise you to include this to your itinerary and specifically ask your travel agency to arrange this for you on your next trip ;)

meloy-co.jpg

Click here to read more >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar