Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Breakfast, Adam Rd, Singapore

Not many people make Adam Rd Food Centre a breakfast joint but I've been coming here quite often after my morning exercise. Funny how I frequent here quite often for breakfasts and suppers, the odd dinner but never for lunch.

Nothing's better than a freshly brewed cup of tea from Taj Mahal and they're opened twenty-four-seven, which is ideal as I rock up at about 645AM. Sipping a hot glass of milky tea in the cool morning before the sun rises is almost a magical experience. I felt almost at peace with the World, but of course something is missing. A cup of tea doesn't constitute breakfast!

The egg prata here is not bad, with nice crisp edges and an eggy centre. It goes well with the mutton curry provided.

A few leisurely sips of tea and the prata will see the clock strike seven, which is just the time to get some deep-fried chicken wings from the nasi lemak stall. I'm not sure which one is supposedly the famous one but I always get mine from the stall second from the left. The chicken wings are well-seasoned before being dipped in the batter to form a fabulous crunchy coat. Accompanied with a mildy spicy and sweet chili sauce, now this is what I call breakfast!

D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar