Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Raggedy Andy and friends

A few years ago I started taking part in a ‘month of letters’. You write a letter or note every day for a month and mail them to friends and family. I still try to do this every February and I’ve gained so many penpals over the years.

Lynn from Present Letters is the penpal that got me started and we’ve stayed in touch over the years. She writes letters…nice long newsy letters. And a couple of months ago, she even sent me a gift.

IMG_6368

She found this adorable old Raggedy Andy at an antique store and sent it to me.

raggedyandyIMG_6368 

Isn’t he precious?

I made Ginger a  Raggedy Ann dress and then found a pitiful Andy doll at the thrift store.

IMG_6361

I say he’s pitiful…because he’s missing an arm! (and yes, I know I can sew and I should make him one soon. lol)

IMG_6371

When I went to Lynn’s blog today,

I saw her latest post HERE!

cover_art_148326

She has a story in the Merry Christmas issue of Chicken Soup for the Soul! I’m so happy for you Lynn. I can’t wait to get a copy!

Penpals and friends…

IMG_6365

Raggedy Ann and Andy…

Christmas books!

What’s not to love?

JoAnn has a dollie post today too!

Visit her HERE for

Wednesday Wee Ones!

Take time to PLAY! Rainbow

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar