Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Last Few Days of Summer

Hello sweet friends.  It has been a fun and happy weekend.  My hubby and I spent the weekend at my sister-in-laws home at the Jersey Shore.  And thank goodness that we did because we had some terribly hot and humid days around these parts.  Weather has been a little different this summer.  Not too many hot summer days.  Maybe summer will stick around a little longer.  And who am I to argue with that right???

We love to walk around this very historic beach town called Allenhurst.  It is barely 0.283 square miles.  There are many grand and historic homes in this little town.  Most of them built during the 19th and early 20th centuries.  Many of the homes are in the Victorian, Queen Anne, Italian Renaissance and Colonial styles.  All breathtaking. 

I love to walk around this gorgeous town and imagine myself living in one of these grand old homes. I often wonder about the people that lived in these homes and the memories they created.

And it was such a great idea to spend the weekend by the ocean.  I know it's kind of funny to say but it was as if the ocean breezes were giving a great big hug.  There is something so relaxing and comforting about walking on a pristine beach and dipping your toes in the sand.  Add the peaceful sounds of the waves and the seagulls and you have the perfect combination to clean ones soul.  I feel totally refreshed and revitalized. 

I am happy to share a few pics from beach getaway this weekend.  I hope it relaxes you too.....
















































































 Have a beautiful and amazing week sweet friends.

Thank you for your visit today.  

Janet





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar