When I stepped out on my deck this morning I was greeted by cool air and the beauty of a bit of mist in the trees.
We live, as the kids like to say "in a ditch" with hills all around us. It is lovely and interesting to see how it gets light long before we see the sun and also how at night it is dark here while the hills around us are still bathing in the light.
I have been so enjoying the weather this last week. We've had the a/c off, and it has been wonderful to enjoy the outdoors again.
There she is! I loved how the mist looked when the light hit it...
Looking toward the barn - I love the sunlight on the trees...
A few minutes later and it is much lighter, though the sun hasn't risen much more yet.
I am enjoying this easing into Autumn, though I wouldn't be surprised if it heats up again, before we have our real Autumn weather, after all, it is still August which is notoriously hot around these parts! I am thankful for the break from the heat.
I'm heading into the shoppe this morning, the website is still getting it's makeover and you're going to love the way it looks and functions! I've had a preview and I like it already!
We are busy with Autumn buying - beautiful scarves, hats, handbags, jewelry...we love having a girlie shoppe!
I must run...I need to get ready for the shoppe and I want a chance to taste the pumpkin bread I made this morning!






0 Yorumlar