Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dredd 3D - Motion Comic and Featurette

     Two new videos for Dredd to share with everyone.  The first is a motion comic that Lionsgate made as a little prequel to the actual upcoming movie.  The second video is a quick featurette called "Dredd" that has some of the people behind the film talking about the upcoming movie.  I do hope the movie is actually good because I will be going to see it and I do not want to waste my money.  Nowadays not only does a bad film just piss me off but on top of that I think about the money I am now out.  It just makes me more mad. I will say though that recently I have been going to the theater more because there have been things I wanted to see and for the most part I have been enjoying the recent films I watched.  Dredd is definitely on my list so I have my fingers crossed that this will be worth the money.


Source: youtube.com/Lionsgatelive
             youtube.com/IGN

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar