Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

~ camping ugly turned camping cute? ~

off camping for a few days
my cute camping dishes are packed
they are the only cute camping gear we own worthy to be shown on my blog
we have an
ugly tent
ugly sleeping bags
ugly camp cots
ugly camping stove and cooler
ugly everything else
you get the idea...sometimes camping is just ugly
especially if it rains which it seems to do quiet often when we camp
i am slowly trying to push out the uglies and add the cuties
by introducing all things "camping cute" to my husband
{ha ha....will never work...can't see him in a floral sleeping bag and tent}

like this gypsy caravan
do you think my sweetie will go for it?
sheep included?

{country living british edition sept. 2005}
{check these sweeties out here}




my sweet tooth even comes camping with us
it is a must to have smores around our campfire
how cute are all of these
{ours are never this perfect... but ours do taste yummy and look pretty cute on my red and white polka dotted plates}

{all from martha stewart}



this is my idea of a good time
piled high smores
{google image}





now these little fellows are adorable as well
{found here}
we only get the real ugly ones around our smores
ugly ugly ugly

all kidding aside
i am kinda looking forward to a few days away
my husband does everything
cooks
cleans
puts up tent
takes tent down
all i have to do is look cute drinking tea from my polka dotted mug
See you went i get back!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar