Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Attention, Cats!


Remember to dip your headlights, and don't dazzle!

pic.twitter.com/xHgp5h3B


Couldn't resist this one! Thanks to @raubrey

While we are on the subject of cats, here's Henri, the existentialist cat. I have never been quite sure what an existentialist is, but Henri is certainly full of anomie, and if he could read I am sure he would read Jean-Paul Sartre. I bet he spends his time agonising about philosophical matters while lapping up a saucer of cheap wine.


Although the film is in French, I think it's a parody of a French genre by a foreigner (maybe a French person can identify the narrator's accent?)

And by the way I was tickled that on my last trip to Italy I bought my mum exactly that "Attenti ai Gatto" wall tile and she has it in her kitchen!

Not much travelling going on around here right now; it's all about weddings. K and F are choosing a wedding cake. It should be an eye opener since they're getting it from"Choccy Woccy Doo Dah" who do um, well, guess you'd call them post-modern, or super-baroque, or psychedelic cakes. Over-the-top, anyhow. She's said for years that if she ever gets married she wants one of their cakes! Here's one of the psychedelic ones, entitled "All You Need Is Love."

Meanwhile I have just noticed we're up to 297 followers - wonder who will be the 300th.

PS I have just read Meike's blog with a giveaway of her talented mum's hand knitted socks.
I am a total sucker for hand knitted proper wool socks so I'm taking the chance of an extra entry for linking. Even if I don't win, you should check out the blog, it's always interesting. So, here goes !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar