Eli, emptying the bird bath again.
Hey friends...
We have had hot, summertime weather these last few days and believe me, I am not complaining...
but enjoying every minute. I'll take warm weather over cold, anytime.
The grass is growing and our walks around the pond grow greener with each passing day.
the wild ferns and
and yellow water iris have come out.
and oh my gosh, we've waited years for this pink dogwood to bloom...
Seems like everything is pretty this spring.
Isn't it funny how no one ever visits when your yard is looking good. But just let the brown dead leaves cover the yard, or have a rain and wind storm, and someone comes for a visit. So, I thank you for walking with me through the yard while the flowers are blooming.
even the little wild azalea has come out.
Tomorrow, hopefully, I will finish planting the garden, and add some herbs to the little herb garden.
Thank you friends.
Love,
Henny
.

0 Yorumlar