In Running Man, a single edition of the members' all-time power struggle will be released.
The recent recording of SBS 'Running Man' was decorated with 'I will make a wish' race, and Nam Ji-hyun X Ha Do-kwon X Chae Jong-hyeop was invited as a guest. At the same time that many missions were confronted with power, attention was focused on Ha Do-kwon's desire to take Kim Jong-guk.
Every time he appeared in 'Running Man', he aimed at 'Kim Jong Kook', but Ha Do-kwon, who recorded 'three defeats in three matches', once again burned his desire for Battle with Kim Jong Kook. Ha Do-kwon said, "I will show the end of Kim Jong Kook!" He also trimmed his clothes to win, and he showed a winning strategy to win Battle. On the other hand, Kim Jong Kook showed a relaxed appearance without worrying about it, and the members laughed at Ha Do-kwon, saying, "Let's make Kim Jong Kook humiliation!"
As Bon Battle began, the mood changed. The members were surprised by the strong attack of Ha Do-kwon, which was different from the past, and Kim Jong Kook also seemed to be embarrassed, saying, "I think I really decided today."
Meanwhile, the power battle of 'Running Man' members was also conducted. Ji Seok-jin, who met Haha and Battle, said, "I exercise these days," and confident of my victory, and Haha, who was confident in this, was also pushed by unexpected labor power.
Jeon So-min, one of the weakest players, was confronted with Yoo Jae-seok, who overtook everyone's expectation that it would be easy to end, and made an unexpected long-term game and humiliated Yoo Jae-seok.
SBS offer

0 Yorumlar