Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Metallics! How I Wear Them!



Before I get to metallics, is this illustration not amazing?!?!?!  It was done by the incredible talent, ANNE BRAY OF SPYGIRL for her digital catwalk!  I cannot tell you how much it pleases me!  What an honor to be on her runway with other fabulous bloggers!!  I first met Anne about two years ago at the Texas Style Council Blogging Conference in Austin. She is a California girl...with a Texas sized smile...and a gifted hand.  Thanks so much Anne!  Now, back to...



I am joining JILL and ADRIENNE on Wednesday with their How We Wear Our Metallics challenge.  



I like a softer touch... like I find with this gold silk pencil skirt from TALBOT'S.  I bought it last year during their season-end clearance sale.  I particularly like to wear it with this Michael Kors, dolman sleeve sweater I found at Ross a couple of years ago.  This was my outfit for our Journalism Banquet this past weekend where I celebrate the accomplishments of my print and broadcast teams.




I also like the subtle touch of gold in the Calvin Klein topper below, I purchased almost three years ago at Marshalls....however, the gold bling underneath is a way to add a bolder look!  Find the other gorgeous metallic models HERE!! and HERE!!



  Wednesday is my baby's 21st Birthday!  I hope my son and the rest of you have an incredible May 1!



Here he is with his Papa.....two handsome men!!
















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar